周而复始 KEEP WAKIN 1987-2002 (2003 Mandarin & English)



Disc #1
  1.   心的方向 Direction of the Heart
  2.   我是真的付出我的愛 I Truly Gave My Love To You
  3.   寂寞的眼 Lonely Eyes
  4.   擺渡人的歌 The Ferryman's Song
  5.   再愛我吧 Love Me Again
  6.   寡婦的傳奇 The Widow Village
  7.   最真的夢 The Truest Dream
  8.   不願一個人 I Don't Want To Be Alone (Little Paradise Version)
  9.   親親我的寶貝 My Dearest Baby
  10.  讓我歡喜讓我憂 You Make Me Happy And Sad
  11.  怕黑 The Fear Of Darkness
  12.  你現在還好嗎 How Are You Getting Along?
  13.  我站在全世界的屋頂 I Am Standing On The Roof Of The World
  14.  傷心的歌 A Sad Song (Ocean Deep in English)
  15.  花心 The Flowery Heart
 
Disc #2
  1.   明天我要嫁給你 I Am Gonna Marry You Tomorrow
  2.   孤枕難眠 Lonely Sleepless Night
  3.   風雨無阻 Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving You
  4.   其實不想走 I Didn't Intend To Leave
  5.   刀劍如夢 A Life of Fighting Is But A Dream
  6.   妳喜歡的會有幾個 How Many Will You Like?
  7.   愛相隨 Love Follows Us
  8.   小天堂 My Little Paradise
  9.   朋友 Friends
  10.  終於 At Last
  11.  有故事的人 Man With A Story
  12.  鬼迷心竅 Infatuation
  13.  上上籤 Best Luck
  14.  忘憂草 Day Lilies
  15.  有沒有一首歌會讓你想起我 Any Songs Reminds You Of Me?
 
Disc #3
  1.   Just When I Needed You Most
  2.   Songs Of Birds
  3.   Sometimes When We Touch
  4.   How Deep Is Your Love
  5.   Goodbye Girl
  6.   I Remember (被愛)
  7.   We're All Alone
  8.   The Gift Of Love
  9.   Secarate Lives
  10.  Wake Up (To Seek The Truth)